F1 2020 Patch 1.16
Patch 1.16 is out now on PC and you can check out the notes below:
- Addressed an issue where F2 setups could not be downloaded from time trial leaderboards.
- Addressed an issue on PS4 where pressing "Find Me" would result in time trial leaderboards being empty. This could lead to a perpetual load going to track.
- Addressed a crash when negotiating with a driver while an activity was scheduled for the same day in MyTeam.
- Addressed a crash when retiring and advancing to the next session in Classic Full Qualifying.
- Addressed a crash when a player leaves/re-joins while a player is scrolling through lap times in the race director.
- Increased the update rate of the weather forecast in the garage monitor.
- Addressed an issue where the option to select a new car livery for ‘Multiplayer and Solo Use’ did not highlight.
Need help? Come and visit us in our https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/106-technical-assistance /">Technical Assistance forums. Please be sure to check out the https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/54643-bug-reporting-rules-please-read /">read me thread before posting. Something from this patch not working the way it should? Tell us in our forums.