Notifications
Clear all

Starwars Combine

Page 2 / 5
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Ik vind het er wel veelbelovend uit zien.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2013 5:20 pm
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

SW Combine heeft permadeath:
3/ Death « Back To Top
3.1/ How can you die? « Back To Top
Characters with XP level 1 are purged after 9 months of inactivity.

Aborting a hyperspace jump and emerging from hyperspace directly into a star.

Flying directly into a sun or through a black hole.

Being executed. (cf. Arrest and Execute).

Your HP falls to -10 or below (i.e. you are dead):

At zero, you drop into unconsciousness, and at -10, you are dead.
At zero, your ability to perform actions is severed, but you can have healing done until you are at -10.
At -11, the only interaction you could probably have with other people is when they loot your body.

The -10 limit is for all players, regardless of their HP.

3.2/ What happens to you? « Back To Top
After death you must wait 3 weeks before being able to rejoin as a playing character. During the "death wait", the only Darkness abilities available will be to view CPs and send DMs. After three weeks when you login to Darkness or the members page a 'change name' box will prompt to select a new name. The name of a dead character will not be reusable, so a new character name will have to be selected.

3.2.1/ What happens to your assets?
When a character dies, all equipped items drop to the ground at that position.
Any credits owned by the dead character are deleted.
Ships, vehicles, space stations, facilities, items, droids, and NPCs with a pilot/operator/supervisor assigned will be transferred to the pilot/operator/supervisor.
Ships, vehicles, space stations, facilities, items, droids, and NPCs with no pilot/operator/supervisor assigned will be transferred to the commander/manager.
Ships, vehicles, space stations, facilities, items, and droids that are not assigned at all go to the market, after a random delay between 7 and 31 days for each asset.
Cities go to the market, after a random delay between 7 and 31 days for each city.
NPCs that are not assigned to anyone are deleted.
Raw materials are transferred to the owner of the entity in which they are contained.
Stocks are transferred to the Faction Leader.
If a character dies in an explosion, such as flying into a sun or by exiting hyperspace, then everything on board the entity is destroyed.
Entities assigned to the dead character but owned by another party remain the property of their owners.
If a Faction Leader dies, leadership will be transferred to the 2nd In Command (2IC). If there is no 2IC, it is transferred to the faction member who has the next highest privileges rating. If there is more than one person with the most privileges, one is randomly selected.
If a Faction Owner dies then his faction ownership (or stocks) will be transferred to the Faction Leader.
Note
The "recruitment liason" is not the third in command of a faction and leadership of the faction will fall as described above.
3.2.2/ What happens to your body?
The body will decompose and disappear after 3 weeks.
A Trophy Ear can be taken from a body with any Slashing Weapon.
3.3/ Recreating your character « Back To Top
As soon as your character dies you can go to the Character page and select the new handle you wish to use. This handle needs to be approved by an admin before you can create your character. If you change your mind you may submit other handles for approval right up until you create your new character.
3.3.1/ What happens to your Items
Since your new character has no relation to your old character (the server does not recognize family relations, even if you choose to roleplay as the family member of your old character), your old character's assets cannot be returned to you. You are not allowed to make a will of any sort that would result in your new character getting your old character's items. However, you can purchase your assets back from characters at the current market price. If you fail to do so, this will be classed a violation of the golden rule (IC/OOC separation) and will be punished.

Source: http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Life_and_Death

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2013 8:29 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Beter om gewoon niet dood te gaan dus 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2013 9:41 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Vanuit de RA faction heb ik het volgende bericht gekregen.
Staat interessante informatie in.
Onder andere hoe ze nieuwe leden kunnen en willen helpen.
when you left this facility, walk in the conference center to the "enter/exit room" and press "exit", choose "city Omwat New Prime" and you will be in the street of this city. now you will be in the right border, the position with all the coordenates, but dont worry, with Conference Center RA HQ on Omwat is enough, i have many ships parked in this city so you can take one and use to travel to any place inside the planet or out of the planet. about your friend dont worry, because if he is traveling to randon , the ship will land and hwe will appears inside a specific building in the city. In this case, he will appears in thesame headquarter than you or in a starport that is in another planet than you, planet randon II and you or another member can pick him, but he is safe.
in rebel alliance we are a faction part of a big goverment, New republic, and in the faction where you can learn many jobs and actions like combat to enter to another faction of the Goverment or maintain in the rebel alliance if you like in future.
For now, we are an information and income faction that help in many aspect to the new republic. we produce satellites to scan all our systems and search for enemies and friends in our space. we also worry for all a civillian system and we must worry for the develop, protection and happines of all the planets in this system, so we must build facilities, cities and station in our planets. we also need materials to produce and build and have mines to extract some materials and finnaly transport materials, satellites and others things between planets so we have many jobs to do, all civillian jobs but we also train millitary but only in the basic, when you are ready can jump to the new republic and jkoin to our army if you like be profesional in combat. if you like a civillian job can maintain in rebel alliance. we have some basic civillian and millitary items and equip that i will pass to you depending the job you choioce or like to do first.
So what do you like to do in a begining ( i like you learn all kind of job). pleas what are your skills? (look in right border, in "manage", choice "character".)

Ok, board the ship "RA Blue Skipper" for that go to the room enter/exit of the Conference Center RA HQ on Omwat and press board, and choice the ship, finnally press "cockpit" and now you are piloting the ship, in the center of the page select "travel" and move a little in the city, after can cross terrain or ascend if you like, please practice with the controls of the ship, after that ascend to time to go out of the planet and tell me what do you like to learn firsth to i can give more information
yours, Kaz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2013 7:53 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ja ik heb nu ook contact met die Kaz over waar ik naar toe gaat.

Als ik het zo lees zijn er een hoop dingen te doen en in deze faction willen ze graag satelites hebben. Hmmm intresting. Zodra ik geland ben 🙂 🙂 kan eens verder de zaak onderzoeken !

Na een paar dagen clicken heeft het veel weg van EVE Online maar dan browserbased in een starwars jasje - valt niet tegen tot nu toe. Dat realtime gebeuren bevalt me wel 😉 en het heeft een zeer steile leercurve ( kusje davyk ) maar daar hou ik van.

Dus mensen die het nog niet geprobeerd hebben en sw fan zijn zou ik zegen geef het een serieuze poging en met een groep zoals STA kan het niet fout gaan 🙂

ETA Enitram Solar + 9 uur @ Randon System

[ Post made via iPad ]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2013 11:05 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

De Rebel Alliance Faction (onderdeel van de New Republic government) is wel hulpvaardig.
Ik heb een fighter ship gekregen en nadat ik heb aangegeven welke skills ik heb, krijg ik ook nog een freighter ship.
Ben nu met m'n fighter onderweg naar mijn freighter.

Voor production heb je wel wat skills nodig. Onder andere Management. Daar moet ik nog wat in groeien.

Wat Lantern zegt. Steile leercurve maar tot nu toe erg interessant allemaal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2013 11:25 pm
Dashea
(@dashea)
Illustrious Member

Ik heb ook idd een ship gekregen en vergoeding van reiskosten naar Randon.

Ik mag aannemen, heb nog niet zo diep gelezen, dat met lvlen ook skillpoints komen?

Ik heb mijn skills doorgegeven (sniper template) en ik krijg soldiers tot mijn beschikking en ga trainen aldaar (trainen, nog geen idee wat dat inhoud).
Ik moet dus de mensen gaan beschermen 🙂

Wel grappig allemaal

ETA @ Randon 3 days 9 hours

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2013 10:00 am
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Ben nu onderweg met m'n BFF (Big F... Freighter) naar Randon I.
Heb het advies gekregen om eerst materialen te verzamelen en een city te bouwen.
Dat klinkt wel stoer. Misschien kunnen we een nieuwe Solar Outpost bouwen.
Ik ga me daar 's in verdiepen. Roebar wil wel een nieuwe boomhut.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2013 12:14 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Agreed !

JA GELAND WOOHOO !!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2013 1:36 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ik heb geen idee wat ik kan doen ik ben hier

Inside the Conference Centre RA Headquarter Omwat

en dan?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2013 3:05 am
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Chat met die gasten:

<Azarin>: The Rebel Alliance is an information faction made redundant by the New Republic's other information divisions in the government. The only reason it exists, is to stop anyone else being the Rebel Alliance.
<Azarin>: It's not even a military group in any way.
<Enitram_Solar>: we just want to know/understand the game :S
<SGT_Valendrift>: Picked the wrong faction for that.
<Enitram_Solar>: Ow
<SGT_Valendrift>: You'll be fine >.>
<Enitram_Solar>: So whats the best way then?
<Ten>: of course it's possible
<Ten>: but doesn't swtor run only in windows and macos?
<Kelmanis_Vaan>: Var, you still in school?
<Uli>: Rejoin New Republic if your dead set on being a rebel
<Azarin>: ^
<Enitram_Solar>: because we are ( 4 peepz ) stuck in the game
<Uli>: Chances are the NR will pick up a group of 4 people who are interested
<Kelmanis_Vaan>: You won't spend much time at all standing next to your friends physically in game.
<Uli>: But the NR is incompetent, so good luck.
<Kelmanis_Vaan>: You will spend your time on your ship own doing your own thing.
<Azarin>: Just more chance for new players to shine and climb the ranks
<Ten>: hey, plenty of room for promotions with all the NR higher ups that get killed or go inactive as soon as they get some responsibility
<Enitram_Solar>: Ok so leave the RA and do our own thing?
<Varlathotep>: Ten has a great point
<Azarin>: No, leave RA and join the New Republic
<Ten>: are you being ignored in the RA?
<Varlathotep>: Chances are NR leadership will die frequently
<Enitram_Solar>: Ow ok
<Azarin>: The New Republic is what used to be the Rebel Alliance.
<Azarin>: RA is just a holder name, as the NR doesn't want anyone else being the RA.
<Uli>: And Black Sun is killing more NR higher ups now one of their plants is in charge.
<Kelmanis_Vaan>: The Rebel Alliance turned into the New Republic when they became a government.
<Kelmanis_Vaan>: If you want to be a rebel scumbag, join the New Republic.
<Azarin>: lol

Ok dus uit de Rebel Alliance en New Republic joinen??

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2013 6:51 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Hier wat aanvullende info van Kaz over NR die ik al eerder heb gekregen
Welcome to the Rebel Alliance, one of the oldest factions created in the universe. The RA was founded to oppose the tyrany of the Empire after the destruction of the Old Republic. Many years after, RA merged with Sorosuub Corporation, another faction that also fought against the Empire, forming the actual goverment "New Republic" that is one of the more powerful faction in the universe and is the greatest opponent to the empire, and member of the united federation of governments called the Galactic Alliance. At that moment, the Rebel Alliance was re-organized as an information faction, but its funtion is to recruit and train new members of new republic and then the members can choice to any faction of the New Republic.

As a part of a big government, we can do much more than a single faction. It also allows you to choose from a great number of different jobs such as piloting a big freighter, mining for raw materials, producing military equipment, constructing entire cities and even being a journalist. The universe is a big place and the Force works in mysterious ways. Many things are very complicated and if you don't know how things work it may get very boring. So to be a very useful member of this society you must follow the next steps.

1) send me a message ( send to Kaz Il or Bara Fur) explain why you chose the rebel alliance, and what kind of job do you like to do. Also need your complete position to send a transport to you. (we need all your coordenates, Sector, system, planet and city)

2)You must register on our forum and follow the instructions:

http://www.new-republic.org.uk/cri/registration.php

When you do that, our Intelligence Service will review your application (we must protect ourselves again pirates and spies) and then will send you a questionaire that you must respond to:

3) To learn your fourth step, please read:

http://www.new-republic.org.uk/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Tutorials

and join our academy where our very trained staff of administrators will prepare you for life in this Galaxy.

http://www.new-republic.org.uk/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Academy

You also can send me a message (to Kaz Il or Bara Fur) and I will respond to any question that you have (and you should have questions, there are a lot of things to learn, and we've all been new here at one time or another.)

Also, ask us or any other New Republic member in Live Chat by clicking the link in the top-right corner of your window, and, after logging in, type " /join #cmg-new-republic ".

In Rebel alliance we believe that to survive, you need to trust your partners, so we like a very close team and that comunication is essential.

President Kaz Il

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2013 8:38 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

[TIPS]

Samen vliegen in 1 schip:

Om samen in 1 schip te kunnen moet je een crewlist samenstellen dus als ik met Roebar mee wil vliegen dan voegt hij mij toe aan zijn crewlist en dan kan ik Roebar zijn schippen boards.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2013 11:20 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Gisteren zijn Roebar, Dash en ik in de freighter gestapt van Roebar en we zijn op weg naar:

Centre Point - Ota III
Commerce Centre
Sector: Mytaranor
Galactic Position: Ota (230, 63)
Planet Position: Ota III (14, 14)
City Position: Unknown City (7, 5)
Ground Position: (8, 15)
Shield status: unknown

Dat is een Commerce Centre waar we een kijkje nemen en misschien leuke dingen kunnen kopen

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2013 10:36 am
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Message from Kaz...
Kaz Il
Year 14 Day 250, 9:13
ok, but i saw all of you are in other system, OTA. The only shop in mytaranor sector is in our system, Randon system in coord
Sector: Mytaranor
System: Randon (235, 62)
Planet: Randon I (5, 8 )
City Location: Omwat Durelium Southern Outpost 01 (5, 9)

ohh a last ask for you, to all of you can have access to ours private rooms, forums, etc, must send a message to "Kara Dumonte" or send to "Republic.Intelligence@gmail.com" telling you are new members joined to rebel alliance and ask for acceptance like republicans

Abib Akjab
Year 14 Day 250, 8:58 hi Kaz,

We share the information you provide on our forum indeed. I'm now on route to the same location as Roebar using the fighter you shared for my use - for which thanks! Will be having a look at the market shortly after I land 🙂

Kaz Il
Year 14 Day 250, 8:31 OK Abad, roebar said me that all that i write to all of you are post in a fourm of yours. is that ok? i said to roebar like to fly and the where exist a shop for example. Can you read that or you need my help in how to fly?

Andere markt dus en even aanmelden dus!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2013 8:25 pm
Page 2 / 5