(@abib)
Noble Member

Ga ik ook maar weer die kant op.... ETA 8 minuten

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2013 1:49 am
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ik heb nu ook een Freighter BFF-1 Bulk Freighter RA Plintep daar zit een hele hoop zooi 🙂

10x NPC - Builders
12x Vehicles - FK-7 Airspeeder

Items:

Healing:

Healing Stick Rebel Alliance Healing Stick Rebel Alliance Healing Stick
Healing Stick Rebel Alliance Healing Stick Rebel Alliance Healing Stick

Survival:

Arctic Survival Helmet 10 "Arctic Survival Helmet" Arctic Survival Helmet 10 "Arctic Survival Helmet" Arctic Survival Helmet
Thermal Survival Suit [unkwnLoc] Thermal Survival Suit [unkwnLoc] Thermal Survival Suit
Thermal Survival Helmet NTI Therm Helm NTI Therm Helm
Vacuum Survival Suit 8 "Vacuum Survival Suit" Vacuum Survival Suit 8 "Vacuum Survival Suit" Vacuum Survival Suit
Vacuum Survival Helmet 8 "NTI Vac Helm" Vacuum Survival Helmet 8 "NTI Vac Helm" Vacuum Survival Helmet
Vacuum Survival Backpack 8 "NTI Vac Pack" Vacuum Survival Backpack 8 "NTI Vac Pack" Vacuum Survival Backpack
Vacuum Survival Backpack
Amphibian Survival Suit RA anphibian suit 1 RA anphibian suit 1
Amphibian Survival Suit
Amphibian Survival Mask RA anphibian mask 2 RA anphibian mask 2
Amphibian Survival Mask
Amphibian Survival Backpack RA anphibian backpack 1 RA anphibian backpack 1
Amphibian Survival Backpack
Arctic Survival Suit Ja Rod Arc Suit

Tools:

Multiple Sensor Pack [unkwnLoc] Multiple Sensor Pack [unkwnLoc] Multiple Sensor Pack
Multiple Sensor Pack

Storage:

Large Backpack [unkwnLoc] Large Backpack [unkwnLoc] Large Backpack
Large Backpack
Heavy Belt 8 "NTI HB" Heavy Belt 8 "NTI HB" Heavy Belt
Heavy Belt

Armour:

Corellian Powersuit Armour 8 "Kaz Il" Corellian Powersuit Armour 8 "Kaz Il" Corellian Powersuit Armour
Corellian Powersuit Armour
Corellian Powersuit Helmet 8 "Kaz" Corellian Powersuit 8 "Kaz" Corellian Powersuit
Corellian Powersuit Helmet

Weapon:

DL-44
DY-225

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2013 11:56 am
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Dan hebben we niet allemaal hetzelfde. Ik heb 1 NPC gekregen en geen vehicles.
Wel een hoop kledij

[ Post made via iPhone ]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2013 12:21 pm
Dashea
(@dashea)
Illustrious Member

Stadje bouwen met Kaz!
ok, to build a city, firth we must design a city http://www.swcombine.com/citydesigner/
there are common facilities, like power generation and flats, but there are another special facilities that only can be building in specific factions. we can build some special facilities that another faction cant. but another factions can build facilities that we cant. firth i will design a city and i will teach you how to build, after that i will teach you how to design a city. The idea is you can teach the same to your friend and after i will give construction cities to then to can practice that too.

firth. enter to the starport that is in the same city you are now. walk to the cockpit room that is in the second floor of the starport. press "cockpit" or "facility management".
now search "materials" in the bottom, right of the page and press it
now will appears all raw materials stored in the starport. Now look every material will have the follow information in "pile details"
pile name
what material is
who is the owner of material. That is very important, you must pick only rebell alliance owned material.
pick the follow materials
quantum 617 units
meleenium 5320 units
rudic 375 units
Duracrete 1854 units
lommite 1647 units
to pick materials when you will be in starport cockpit and press "materials", select you ship (BFF-1) of the list of containers (facilities and ships in the right of the page. after that go to firsth material, quantum owned for rebel alliance. press "load" and type "617" and confirm. now go to the follow material (meleenium) and do the same with all materials.
all ok? any doubt? please ask any you dont understand

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2013 4:27 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah kijk nou gaan we echt spelen !
Event
1 Year 14 Day 258, 17:51 Kaz Il of Rebel Alliance has assigned you as operator of the following 1 facility:
- Mine MI RanIV(3,5)(1,3) (ID# 1395903)

your fisrth mission is to transport material we are low to our distribution centre

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2013 11:02 am
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Mijn BFF had ongeveer dezelfde ingredienten als die van Lantern.

Mijn nieuwe missie:

wow abib very impresive, very quick mission, thank
i have another transport mission but now in the BFF-1
Need transport of raw material.
please can you go to mine in
Sector: Mytaranor
System: Randon (235, 62)
Planet: Randon I (5, 8)
City: RA Mine (2, 2)
Ground: (16, 16)
when you arrive, please enter to the mine. walk to the cockpit room
press "cockpit"
select "material" in the botton of the page
and will appear all material stored in mine.
select your ship like material destiny and load all Ardanium you can in your ship.
please select preferentially the Ardanium owned for rebel alliance.
when all material was load in your ship, please come back and transport the material to the starport in
Planet: Randon II (12, 8)
City: Hubillion (1, 2)
Ground: (6, 10)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2013 6:44 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

I need you run the mine please. in cockpit, of the mine, press "cockpit" or "facility management". then press "action" and press "extract material" put orders of 2000 unit per time put one npc working (not the 12 that are in mine) and put "repeat" extraction. when you do that, go to another mine please.
Planet: Randon IV (7, 4)
City: Randon IV (3,9) (3, 9)
Ground: (1, 3)
If mine dont have material, please run it too.

Dat is me 2e opdracht.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2013 6:30 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

en minen maar !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2013 7:04 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Hier ben ik nu mee bezig:
Hi roebar, i like you firsth mission was start production of some ships. so to start production, firsth need to have some raw materials. so if you see in this city exist a starport. but this is our material store. inside we have almost all our material needed to production, building, etc. so please, firsth need you can go to our production city and scan all the material stored in our factories to refill with material to more production. so please go to position
City: RA Huthilion Production 2 (1, 0)
Ground: (11, 14)
in the city just in the right of the city you are now.
when you arrive, must enter to the Hangar ( where we store all material used in the factories, and send me a message with all raw materials inside the hangar.
to look the material, inside the hangar, walk to the "cockpit" room, and in the cockpit press "manage facility" or "cockpit" will appears a new page with the city vission. search "materials" in botton of page and will appears all material stored in hangar. after you send me this information, retourn to the same city you are now, to any position in the border of the starport and pick material i tell you ( i will teach you how many material need to pick in you BFF-1.
please any question please ask me.
ahhh i give you one special items, a toolkit. this box in need to repair and i pass to you for your interest. to use it firth practice building doors in your ship.
1. need to equip the tookit (press "equipment" and take toolkit with mouse and put in the blue square in your body (that appears in the left side of page
2. press room travel
3. look and press "action", and select "lock"
4. select one position and press "instale door" that will take 4 hours and will ask you a pasword. for now only put 1234

with that you create a door in the ship. you can create all doors you like, any door give you experience point.
when you finish a door, can upgrade the door. you can create 3 levels of doors but higher level is take more time and is low the posibility to success the construction. would be nice you can create all doors of the ship (not urgent, since today to one year)
after you build a door is important to build a key to open the door. when you build a door send me a message and i will teach you how to build a key

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2013 7:04 pm
Dashea
(@dashea)
Illustrious Member

Dit is wat ik gehad heb Abib;

ok second we need permission of the planet. please descend of your ship to the land. when you are out, look in the right side of the page , in "production" , press "facility construction". Now will appears a new page. look in up of page for "permission request", will appears a new page. in the big square must paste all the design i send to you ,
that

http://www.swcombine.com/citydesigner/?code=36,0,0,v;20,19,1,v;29,0,6,h;7,0,13,v;49,13,13,v;49,13,5,v;7,6,5,v;21,0,9,v;20,4,9,v;22,8,17,v;2,11,17,v;82,8,13,v;4,11,13,v;4,16,1,v;2,18,1,v;2,13,1,v;2,9,1,v;4,12,1,v;4,8,1,v;3,17,1,v;3,11,1,v;3,7,1,v;70,15,1,v;70,10,1,v;3,14,1,v;|9|v
and request the permision but important FOR REBEL ALLIANCE because if you ask for you, the permission will be denied (For new republic law)
and after must wait a couple of hour to be aproved. when the construction will aproved, must go to some specific position to build. for example, if you are in position (5,5), the upper left corner of the facility you will build, could be build in position (6,4) or (6,5) or (6,6) or (5,6) or (4,6).
when you are in position must press "facility construction" and will appears a new page that will ask for the position of the facility, the name (you must create one) and if the facility is in vertical or horizontal position and you must select build for rebel alliance, nor for you, and accept. now will appears another page and you must select how many builder you must use (put only one per construction) and all construction must be 2 road in two of the 4 side of the construction if you put 4 will build 4 roads but we will loose some terrain so only put the build that you can see in the design.
that must be confuse but i will travel to this city to help you and please ask me anything

http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Facility_Construction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2013 11:28 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ik heb ook een dikke opdracht van Kaz gekregen: een stad bouwen.

sorry i press send
that the city you must build

http://www.swcombine.com/citydesigner/?code=36,0,0,v;20,19,1,v;29,0,6,h;44,6,0,v;44,12,0,v;44,0,10,v;44,6,10,v;41,12,10,v;21,6,6,v;22,12,6,v;82,0,16,v;80,6,16,v;23,12,16,v;20,9,6,v;20,15,6,v;2,18,1,v;2,3,16,v;2,9,16,v;4,19,5,v;4,4,16,v;3,18,5,v;3,16,6,v;64,18,9,v;4,19,9,v;81,15,16,v;4,10,6,v;2,19,13,v;3,18,13,v;3,10,16,v;70,19,17,v;|9|v

ok if we delete the facilities that are already built you wiil see that

http://www.swcombine.com/citydesigner/?code=44,6,0,v;44,12,0,v;44,0,10,v;44,6,10,v;41,12,10,v;21,6,6,v;22,12,6,v;82,0,16,v;80,6,16,v;23,12,16,v;20,9,6,v;20,15,6,v;2,18,1,v;2,3,16,v;2,9,16,v;4,19,5,v;4,4,16,v;3,18,5,v;3,16,6,v;64,18,9,v;4,19,9,v;81,15,16,v;4,10,6,v;2,19,13,v;3,18,13,v;3,10,16,v;70,19,17,v;|9|v .
ok in this last page you can see in the upper right border, the follow

City Wide Statistics
Power: -15 Jobs: 211 Flats: 236 ER: 0.89
Qua: 591 Rud: 480 Tib: 0 Lom: 2001
Mel: 5240 Dura: 1868 Vari: 0 Bac: 0
Total Mass: 94030/100000 Total Vol.: 10180/135000

That mean power -15, that need another power generator but is already built
jobs 211 and flats 236 we have more people that jobs, in the planet ther ratio must be 1,5 and with this city we are decreased that but we can arrange with another city with more jobs
materials you need to build quantum 591; rudic 480; lommite 2001; meleenium 5240; and duracrete 1868

after you can choice your ship BFF-1 and appears how many ships you need to transport all this materials, and appears that all material can be stored in your ship, you have enough capacity

So, please go to city
City: Hubillion (1, 2) and enter to the starport and load to your ship the material you need for this building and after travel to the city you must build

FF goed lezen hoor.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2013 10:59 am
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Jammer, ik kan nu bouwen, maar ik kan niet bij mjin verscheepte materials!

Wel 1M aan salaris ontvangen....
ok, probe now. that the firsth salary but will increase depending the activity and you have been one of the most active members in RA

Ja ja... het zal je maar gezegd worden 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2013 8:53 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ik ben met Combine gestopt het is niet helemaal mijn ding.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2013 2:26 pm
Leto
 Leto
(@leto-the-mandorine)
Illustrious Member

Lolz... ;D ::) O0

The Mandorine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2013 6:29 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Was vandaag ook even oude email aan het schonen en toen kwam ik de activatie mails tegen van SWCombine dus ik dacht laat ik eens kijken maar helaas ik kom er niet meer in. Ok even wachtwoord vergeten gedaan en had het idee dat mijn email adres niet werd gepakt - naja ok dan niet. 5 minuten later gaat me telefoon pingen - nieuwe email wachwoord wijziging SWCombine - lol nou me account bestaat nog steeds en mijn Char: Enitram Solar zit op Onboard the BFF-1 Bulk Freighter RA Almania.

Grappig

Nee geen intentie om te spelen naja wachten 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2016 6:56 pm
Page 4 / 5