Illustrious Member Admin

Op de Frontpage staat de nieuwe Trailer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2013 10:18 am
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Aangemeld! Onder vermelding van STA, STA en STA!

Kansen voor inloting zijn above average.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2013 1:17 am
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Komt dat we Mac gebruikers zijn 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2013 12:02 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Crafting Principe in ESO!
What can you Craft?
The professions are: Provisioner, Enchanter, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, and Alchemist. These five cover everything that you can make in the game. You will get Crafting points which you can distribute to the skills. The team said that you can Master two skills or have a decent base in all five. Being an MMO with guilds and a world economy, it makes the most sense to master two of the five. However, if you are a true solo player, you can do all five, just not as well as the masters.

We talked with Paul Sage about crafting and progression...

We saw two examples of what you can make. The first was the Dawnstar Ale which I made in the demo. I had found some grains in a barrel in town and also got some Pure Water off of a shelf in the island’s palace. I was going through a dungeon and found a campfire. It said “Press E to use the campfire” and so I did. Then my Orc was standing with a bowl and working over the fire. Provisioner had two categories: cooking and brewing. I was able to add the Grains and Pure Water as the main ingredients and DawnStar Ale was made. I did not have any Additives this time, but more on that later.

The next example we saw was during a demo when Paul Sage had his Orc blacksmithing an axe. For those of you interested: yes you can make all of the racial armors and weapons in Elder Scrolls, plus a few other classics. Daedric weapons please, yes, and thanks. Paul crafted the axe using Iron Ingots and another ingredient, but then went crazy with the Additives (again more later). The result was an Iron Battleaxe of Undead Bane and Lightning. Yes, you heard that right. Because Paul was an Orc he was able to make the axe in the Orc styling. All the races will automatically get their own weapon and armor racials to learn. A Blacksmith can learn to craft other types of weapons and armor, but they told us that was something to be discovered in game and not just handed out freely.

How do you Craft?
The crafting interface is very easy to pick up. You go to an anvil and forge for example as a Blacksmith. We did not see the Enchanter’s table or Alchemist’s lab yet. Once at the spot, the game will ask you if you would like to use the Forge. Then it shows your character working on whatever the profession is, hammering for blacksmith, mixing over the fire for brewing etc. The screen opens up slots for Primary Ingredient, Secondary Ingredient, and then three slots for Additives. The Primary and Secondary Ingredients actually make the item you want. So in the weapon case, it was the axe. The Additives are where the real experimentation comes into play. You have three slots to add different additives which give the weapon its propers. You can also max up to five of each additive. So you can make a weapon that is very strong at one particular skill.
The experimentation of the system really comes into play with the additives as everything in the game brings different properties to the weapons or potions. Finding out what everything does and then getting the right combination is something all the players can enjoy. There are definitely a ton of ingredients lying around the world just like any of the Elder Scrolls games. Even at level two I made the Ale which I used to heal myself after a fight with some pretty nasty pirates. Once the item is made, it shows up on your screen. A good example of how additives work is when I made my Dawnstar Ale: Paul also did brewing and created Invigorating Dawnstar Ale which was much stronger than the one I had brewed. This is all done through the experimentation in Crafting.

Will my Crafts be useful?
Absolutely! The team is very serious about crafting producing some of the best loot in the game. So becoming a master weaponsmith will bring you great results. They also said that if you get some great high level gear from a dungeon run or beating a boss in another zone you will be able to enhance them through Crafting.
They also said they want crafting to be fun and not a grind. They want you to make some great experiments and the system is open enough for a lot of combinations. Paul Sage explained that the more you craft the better you get at finding the right combinations.
Overall I think all of the journalists there were very impressed with the Crafting system and demo. I know in Skyrim I spent a lot of points in blacksmithing and enchanting on my Orc to make some serious two-handed weapons. I can only imagine how things will go in Elder Scrolls Online. The best thing to take away from the Crafting was that it will be on par with raid weapons and loot. They want the top items in the game to come from crafters. One last note: they did not talk about an in-game economy, but they did say they wanted crafting to really encourage trade among players. Let’s see how it all plays out and how that trade is initiated later on.
What do you think of crafting in ESO? Let us know in the comments below!
Crafting als je het zo leest is wel NICE 🙂

bron: mmorpg.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2013 9:20 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Elder Scrolls Online zal niet alleen op de Xbox One uitkomen, maar ook op de PlayStation 4 verschijnen, zo heeft ontwikkelaar Bethesda Softworks laten weten. Aanvankelijk leek de mmog alleen op de pc en Mac uit te komen, maar nu zullen ook de next-gen consoles bediend worden.

Bethesda Softworks sleutelt nog volop aan The Elder Scrolls Online. De developer liet tijdens de E3-persconferentie van Sony dinsdag weten dat de mmog niet alleen op de Xbox One maar ook op de PlayStation 4 uit zal komen. Tot nu toe leek het er op dat de mmo alleen op de pc en Mac uit zou komen, maar daar zijn dus de next-gen consoles Xbox One en PS4 nu bijgekomen. Bethesda Softworks denkt dat de game in de lente van 2014 op de twee consoles beschikbaar zal komen.

The Elder Scrolls Online speelt zich duizend jaar eerder af dan The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, de game die eind 2011 op de markt verscheen. Dat betekent dat de mmog zich afspeelt tijdens de Second Era van de The Elder Scrolls-verhaallijn en daarmee honderden jaren eerder dan de voorgaande games uit de serie. In de game is Tamriel opgenomen, inclusief bekende streken als Elsweyr en Skyrim.

Hou nooit zo van MMO's die ook op Consoles gespeeld kunnen worden want ik heb dan altijd het gevoel dat de game te 'simpel' wordt.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2013 11:40 am
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Ik ruik hier een SWToR achtige flater in aankomst....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2013 2:17 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Geheel tegen de verwachting in:
The Elder Scrolls Online krijgt maandelijks abonnement

The Elder Scrolls Online krijgt een maandelijks abonnement, zo heeft moederbedrijf Zenimax Studios aangekondigd. Spelers betalen per maand 12,99 euro.

Wanneer de game gekocht wordt, zijn de eerste dertig dagen gratis. Volgens Zenimax Studios-president Matt Firor is er bewust voor een abonnement gekozen: "De Elder Scrolls-games geven spelers altijd de vrijheid om te gaan en staan waar ze willen, te zijn wie ze willen en te doen wat ze willen. Om constant bedragen voor verschillende bezigheden in de game te vragen, vernietigt het gevoel van vrijheid. We denken dat een maandelijks bedrag voor totale toegang tot de game beter bij de franchise past."

Firor hint wel naar een korting wanneer spelers meerdere maanden tegelijk betalen. The Elder Scrolls Online bevat alle regio's uit The Elder Scrolls-games en moet in 2014 verschijnen op PC, Xbox One en PlayStation 4.

Nu ben ik zelf ook niet van de F2P model dus van mij mag ut 🙂 Alleen dat het op console uitkomt is weer een min puntje. Dat er een Mac client voor uit komt is weer toppie natuurlijk 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2013 3:43 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Als ik het spel moet kopen EN ook nog een maandelijks abonnement moet betalen, dan moet het wel een HEUL goede MMO zijn.

De opmerking om hiervoor te kiezen omdat je anders voor verschillende bezigheden zou moeten betalen, is natuurlijk Bullshit.
Kijk maar naar GW2. Daar heb je ook geen beperkingen als je niet maandelijks betaald.

En wat Lantern zegt over de ontwikkeling voor de consoles ben ik het helemaal eens. Dat komt het spel waarschijnlijk niet ten goede.

Ik blijf deze nog wel volgen en misschien wordt STA wel uitgenodigd voor de beta die ik dan zeker ga doen.
Maar ik ben bang dat ik deze niet ga spelen als het spel uit is.

Euh.... Elite:Dangerous of Star Citizen anyone?

;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2013 10:33 am
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Als ik het spel moet kopen EN ook nog een maandelijks abonnement moet betalen, dan moet het wel een HEUL goede MMO zijn.

Eigenlijk deden we niks anders de afgelopen jaren 🙂 kijkend naar SWG, EQ2, WoW, Secret World, etc.
GW2 is in mijn opinie de beste F2P game op de markt. Ik hoop dat ze bij ESO de juiste weg ingegaan zijn want om een mmo te launchen met een PAID model en om te zetten naar F2P dat komt niet ten goede van de game. F2P is dan echt een lapmiddel om de players te verleiden om a.u.b. te blijven.

Fingers crossed !

PS ESO ziet er wel super uit qua grpahics.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2013 11:47 am
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Today Zenimax Online Studios and Bethesda announced that Elder Scrolls Online will be launching worldwide simultaneously on Mac and PC on April 4th, 2014 (4.4.14). The Xbox One and Playstation 4 will follow in June 2014. In addition, the team put out a detailed new video look at the Alliance War - ESO's Massive PVP system. Read on!

Full pricing and pre-order details are still to come, but while we wait the next five months for the launch of Elder Scrolls Online, it seems that we're finally getting some solid details on the game's much-anticipated PVP system that will allow players to take on the role of emperor of Tamriel. Watch the video below and let us know your thoughts on both the April launch date and the AvA warfare.

Dus nog even wachten !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2013 6:07 pm
Roebar
(@roebar)
Famed Member

Eigenlijk deden we niks anders de afgelopen jaren 🙂 kijkend naar SWG, EQ2, WoW, Secret World, etc.
GW2 is in mijn opinie de beste F2P game op de markt. .

Klopt. Maar nu waren SWG en EQ2 ook HEULE goede MMO's.
Dan wil ik er ook graag maandelijks voor betalen.
Voor WoW heb ik nooit een subscription betaald. Ik heb alleen de Battlebox gekocht met 1 maand spelen.
Voor Secret World geldt hetzelfde. Ik heb het spel gekocht (achteraf spijt van) en de eerste maand die bij het spel zat gebruikt. Ook dit niet verlengd.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2013 8:51 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ik ga hem denk ik wel proberen. Ben een beetje op de wiki aan het lezen welke prof ik zal gaan spelen. Het wordt Templar of NightBlade heb ik al verzonnen :).

Het mooie is dat hij ook gelijk voor de MAC uitkomt 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2013 10:30 pm
Abib
 Abib
(@abib)
Noble Member

Een mac client is inderdaad ideaal! Dat hebben ze goed begrepen 🙂 . Alleen is het dan wel weer jammer dat ze hem net aan het begin van het zomerseizoen uitbrengen 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2013 11:53 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hier mijn invite van ESO Beta 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2014 6:12 pm
Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Volgens de tijdwizard Abib is 6:00PM EST - Middernacht ::)

Wordt het pyjama, chips, biertje ? of toch zondagmiddag?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2014 3:13 pm
Page 2 / 5