Forum

Notifications
Clear all

How to install SWGEmu (Mac OS X) > 10.7.5

Lantern
(@lantern)
Illustrious Member Admin

Als je MAC OS X hebt met Moutain Lion dan is dit de Guide voor SWGEmu onder OS X

Het werkt ! 100% - zelf getest.
I found a fix for those of us who'se app stopped working with the osx 10.7.5 and 10.8. This should work until Karl or someone else comes up with a better solution. I haven't fully tested it yet, but it allows the program to run instead of just sitting idle on the dock.

Note: I am assuming that you have had Karl's version working at some point and it was broken by an os update

Noob tutorial:
1. Download this program: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/36919/wineskin-winery
2. Run it --> Click the + --> from the drop down, choose the top (newest) option --> click Download And Install
3. Back on the main window (the one you clicked the + on), click the bottom button that says "create new blank wrapper" --> Name it --> Keep clicking install when it tells you you're missing stuff that it needs to install
4. When all of that is over, you will be left with an app. You need to right click and see the package contents. Navigate to Drive C --> Program Files
5. Open your old app (rightclick and view contents). Navigate to the same place as in step 4. Copy the SWGEmu folder and paste it in the step 4 Program Files folder
6. Navigate back to the main app (step 4's app) and double click it to open it. Click Advanced --> browse --> navigate to the SWGEmu folder you copied --> click on the SWGEmu.exe --> close that window (testing the link will probably fail, but that's ok).
7. Go back to the main app, and it should open the game by double clicking it

UPDATE: I have now tested it twice. There is no sign of the camera glitch, and it loads up every time as it should.

Ik heb nu ook geen muis camera issues meer ! O0

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2013 9:28 pm