But what is patch 1.2 going to fix and bring to the table?
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more…
I want to highlight that while some key Known Issues will be addressed in this update, a lot of them will not, the team is very much working to address them, and we hope to bring that list to zero items in the near future.
Full detailed patch notes will be revealed upon the release of update 1.2, and we look forward to discussing the changes in more detail at that time.
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy