Star Citizen Patch 3.3.5
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\LIVE.
Major Known Issues:
- Players may not be automatically placed into local chat on the visor.
- VOIP may be inconsistent or not working properly.
- Enemy AI ships often appear to not take damage.
- Players may experience stuttering when initially arriving or spawning at Lorville.
- Many delivery missions will not update or will have markers spawn in bad locations.
- Added: New Planet – Hurston.
- Added: New Moons – Aberdeen, Magda, Arial, and Ita and populated them with a handful of outposts.
- Added: Seven Additional rest stops.
- Added: New Major Landing Zone – Lorville