Vanavond staan op het programma 2x Guild Raids:
A Bold Confrontation (*)
*- deze RAID hebben we al een keer gedaan maar nu hebben we ook de Quest ervoor – dus we gaan High Shaman Vascha nog een keer bezoekje brengen om buiten de drops ook City Tokens te ontvangen.
This is the first of 6 City Tasks given by Royal Accountant Fowler in Qeynos Harbor and by City Registrar Glamis in East Freeport. It is given once your guild attains level 5. It is an Epic x2 raid.
You are required to zone your raid into a special instance of the Shattered Vale, where you will have to defeat several Epic Gnolls, including High Shaman Vascha.
What will be needed for this Raid, and what should we be doing?:
- 1 – Main Tank: Obviously you will need to keep aggro with the Main Boss. Do not worry about anything else
- 1 – Off Tank: Keep Agro with ALL adds in the zone.
- 1 – Off Tank Healer: Healing the Off Tank, So he/she can keep agro with the adds.
- 1 – Off Tank DPS: Assisting the Off Tank in Killing the adds.
- 8 – Everyone else: Assisting or healing the Main Tank
Notes: This Raid is won by controlling the adds and striking down the main boos as quick as possible. A Lot of adds spawn once you are on the main boss, so you’ll need a decent equipped MT for this task. I did this with ease on Rayn (70 Paladin) mentored to 33 and having only Xegonite armor.
- Upon entering the zone and once you are situated, there will be 2 groups of mobs right away, in the pathway leading out. Kill these in what ever fashion you like. MT and OF take one mob each. Practice Assisting for the later adds.
- Head to the end of the cavern, but do not go out. Stay back in just a little bit to avoid the roamers.
- MT – Walks out and pulls roamers (one at a time or however you feel comfortable) back into the cavern to the raid force.
Do this until all roamers are defeated.
- MT – can now walk out to the end of the dirt path (outside the cavern) and pull the group of mob from the mage circle to him. The fight will happen at the end of the dirt path outside the cavern.
- Defeating the group of mobs will then spawn 1 big mob, now the ADDs start coming in – OT get ready for your job, as you are now up for some action.
- Once the main boss is defeated, the remaining Raid force can then help with the adds. (kill the main boss first)
A Daring Confrontation:
This is the second Guild City Task Raid in a series of 6 raids designed to teach basic raiding skills. This quest becomes available at guild level 10.
- 1 – Main Tank: Your job is to be tanking the Sisters and finally Mother Znedari
- 10- Everyone else: Assisting the MT.
- 1 – OT Off tank – Possibly, I am not sure this wold be needed here.
- 5 groups of mobs here, each group has a sister named in it,The last group has Mother Znedari.
- Each sister and Mother Znedari use mem wipe. the sisters announce their mem wipe as follows: sister so and so is searching for a new victim
- Mother Znedari however does not warn you of the coming mem wipe.
- Upon entering, you will be in the tower. down below are 2 roamers outside and 2 stationary guards (be prepared when exiting this tower). Once outside the tower it is my preference to kill the smaller groups of sisters first. the ones in the left buildings and then, the ones on the right side buildings, Leaving mother and the mobs around her for last.
- Pull all the possible adds outside of mothers area and kill them first.
- Once done with them, you can proceed to Mother Znedari.
- Mother Znedari tends to mem wipe fast and without warning, so using Rescue will probably not be to affective here. I would say keep the tank alive, and spam group heals. Possibly have an off tank killing the adds.