- Re: Europa Universalis IV, posted by Roebar on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm
- Re: Hearts of Iron III, posted by Lantern on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:04 am
- Re: Victoria II, posted by Lantern on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:24 pm
- Re: Total War: Napoleon, posted by Abib on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm
- Re: Elite Dangerous, posted by Roebar on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm
- Re: Game of Thrones - Genesis - RTS, posted by Roebar on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am
- Re: Novus AEterno topic, posted by Lantern on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am
- Re: Total War: ROME II, posted by Lantern on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:23 pm
- Re: Firefly Online, posted by Roebar on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm
- Re: Starwars Empire at War, posted by Lantern on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am
As the next phase of our journey to launch on September 16, ArcheAge’s Open Beta begins this week, startingThursday, September 4 at 10:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) and running until the same time on Monday, September 8! Players who participated in Closed Beta Event 4 will not need to redownload the entire game client, only an incremental patch to Version 1.2 Build 4.7. This build represents ArcheAge’s launch features but may not be the final patch before launch.
There will not be a wipe before Open Beta begins: all characters and their progress will be retained from CBE4. Your timers on crops and taxes are set to pick up right where they left off at the end of the last event. It’s important to note that no invites are necessary to join Open Beta: simply sign up on the official ArcheAge website to join. All players can patch to the latest build right now via Glyph.
The Open Beta server list has remained constant from CBE4 and represents our launch server list as well, though we may add more depending on traffic. The Auction House clusters will be Aranzeb, Naima, Kyrios, and Ollo in AH1, Tahyang and Salphira in AH2, and Shatigon, Kyprosa Eanna, Dahuta in AH3. Item listings from any server in a cluster will be accessible by all servers in that cluster.
Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge’s Head Start, a four-day advance play window granted to all Founders. Head Start starts on Friday, September 12 at 10:00 AM PDT and culminates with ArcheAge’s official launch. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch.
Not yet a Founder? Claim access to Head Start and begin your adventure in ArcheAge four days early with special in-game loot! Silver, Gold, and Archeum Founder’s Packs will be available all the way through to launch on September 16. If you have more questions about ArcheAge, please visit our updated FAQ.
We will have a livestream this Friday, September 5 to discuss ArcheAge’s journey to launch. If you have more questions about ArcheAge, please visit our FAQ. We look forward to seeing you in ArcheAge!
The photos are only 4 and I personally haven’t seen them before. They do look like they were taken from Pinewood. If you want to take a peek then hit the jump and don’t worry there are no spoilers ahead…
So here they are:
The first picture definitely looks like a corridor of a Star Destroyer or another Imperial structure. It also perfectly matches with the pictures that TMZ leaked a few months ago again from Pinewood. Especially this one:
There’s nothing special about the Falcon pics but they do look legit. We know that during the filming of the Original Trilogy they used blue screens, so these are definitely not old photos. Still I was told that some of the 4 photos are old and some are indeed from Pinewood. Help us figure out which are the old ones in the comments.