- Re: Total War: Napoleon, posted by Abib on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm
- Re: Europa Universalis IV, posted by Abib on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:22 pm
- Re: Elite Dangerous, posted by Roebar on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm
- Re: Game of Thrones - Genesis - RTS, posted by Roebar on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am
- Re: Novus AEterno topic, posted by Lantern on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am
- Re: Total War: ROME II, posted by Lantern on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:23 pm
- Re: Firefly Online, posted by Roebar on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm
- Re: Starwars Empire at War, posted by Lantern on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am
- Re: Empire Total War, posted by Lantern on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm
- Re: Starwars Episode 7, posted by Lantern on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 pm
The photos are only 4 and I personally haven’t seen them before. They do look like they were taken from Pinewood. If you want to take a peek then hit the jump and don’t worry there are no spoilers ahead…
So here they are:
The first picture definitely looks like a corridor of a Star Destroyer or another Imperial structure. It also perfectly matches with the pictures that TMZ leaked a few months ago again from Pinewood. Especially this one:
There’s nothing special about the Falcon pics but they do look legit. We know that during the filming of the Original Trilogy they used blue screens, so these are definitely not old photos. Still I was told that some of the 4 photos are old and some are indeed from Pinewood. Help us figure out which are the old ones in the comments.
has been given beta access keys for Landmark! Get your key now while they last!
11,125 Keys Left
Landmark developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment is a free to play MMORPG alongside EverQuest Next Players can head into the world of Landmark and let their imagination run free building whatever they so choose. The ForgeLight Engine allows for players to have the tools they need to build houses, stores, villages, and even giant Landmarks cooperating with others.
- Build Anything | If you can think of it, chances are you can build it.
- Explore and Claim Territory | There are many massive Landmark worlds waiting to be claimed and built upon.
- Construction Contests | Work alone or in groups in construction contests in which your creations can make it into the Everquest Next world!